Tuesday, June 25, 2024

MAGA Cruelty Comes Full Circle

For my mother’s final years, I was her caregiver. She suffered with dementia, which is a little bit better understood now.

In the end it’s nothing but sad to see a loved one gradually deteriorate.

I saw her go from a fully functioning rational person, to a confused, even angry person.

One day, in a calm moment though, she said; “Steve, I’ve seen what I do to you, but I don’t know why. I’m sorry.”

Now we see this former President talking about sharks, and how he would have dated Nancy Pelosi, and establishing a migrant fighting league.

Donald Trump’s dementia has progressed substantially, but he’s nowhere near done yet.

He’ll continue to deteriorate until his very last day, there’s no cure.

And his MAGA* base will continue to cruelly encourage him to make a fool of himself, and in the end inflict his cruelty on themselves.


* MAGA isn’t even an original idea, Ronald Reagan said; “Make America Great Again.”




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_America_Great_Again



No comments:

Post a Comment