Friday, June 23, 2017

Professional, Fast, Effective Publicity Services

Friday June 23, 2017


Hello, Steve Thompson here!

It's Friday, if you've decided to have a look, thanks! I promise I'll be brief.

Before this week ends, if you are looking for publicity for any projects, if you get back to me today, and we get started next week, you could be enjoying press coverage by the end of next week! 

That's right, thanks to the creative use of some accredited news distribution services, your press release could appear on over seventy media sites virtually immediately. And your release will be directly distributed to selected trade media, and by Associated Press to over fifty newspapers across the country. 

I've promoted over thirty-five films, worked with an Academy Award Winner for ten years, and my promotional packages are competitively priced. 

For the last few years I've been helping young people promote their careers. Click here to see a release that appeared last week in Post on my young, ambitious client Sabrina Percario.

Click here for more information if you are looking for a publicist, then just get back to me with any questions, and we'll get started!

Thanks for your consideration!


Best Regards,

Steve Thompson

Thompson Communications

856-942-4434

steve@thomcomm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment